- What do your users like?
- What do they wish?
- What do they want if there were no constraints?
1. Here are a few tools to distribute these questions to a random sample of your user base:
2. Once you’ve evaluated the answers then here are a few tools your team can use to collate and share insights:
3. Finally, here are some tools to facilitate and debate the future based on insights as a team:
- For finding solutions: Osborn and Parnes’ Creative problem solving;
- For divergent and convergent conversation facilitation as a small group: Dot voting and;
- For implementing solutions in your organization: Impact mapping.
Image Credit: @alvaroreyes